Custom Faux Blinds in Raleigh, NC
FRIEND & FAUX
Natural-hued wood grains and solid colors give our Faux Wood Blinds the look of genuine wood, but with a bundle of benefits. Moisture-resistant? Check. Durable? Check. Beautiful? Of course.
Southern Accent Shutter and Blinds offers quality 2” and 2 ½” blinds in both wood and economical faux material to complement our plantation shutters.
Why spend all of that money on premium wood blinds when you can get the same look and feel for much less? Our faux wood blinds are still just as high in quality and beauty, but far more affordable because we don't use the same premium selected wood in the building process.
Faux Blinds for Any Window in Your Home
Faux blinds make the perfect accessory for any window in your home without completely breaking your design budget, and most people won't even be able to tell the difference between the real thing and our fabulous faux blinds.
Available in a Variety of Colors, Finishes
Our faux blinds are available in an assortment of colors and faux wood finishes. Many homeowners like to “shutter” the front of the house, including the main living areas, and then use blinds in the back bedrooms, or bonus rooms.
The 2-inch blind slat maps to our 2 ½-inch shutter louver while the 2 ½-inch blind (sometimes called a “plantation blind”) maps to our 3 ½-inch louver. The two products complement each other well!
Custom Faux Blinds – Locally in NC!
Southern Accent blinds and shutters are available locally in North Carolina, meaning you don’t have to go searching across the country if you ever need a replacement. We'll be there for you every step of the way, from installation to maintenance and even replacement.
Our friendly staff of installation professionals works quickly and professionally, making certain to minimize disturbances to your home, pets, and personal space.
You don’t need brand new windows to install faux blinds from Southern Accent Shutters and Blinds! Our professional blinds installation experts are experienced in all homes, new and old. And best of all, we include a lifetime warranty on all shutters and blinds!
Why Our Faux Wood Blinds?
- High-design on a dime. Get the look of classic hardwood or vintage Venetian without tapping into your inheritance.
- The look of wood + the carefree upkeep of vinyl = perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- Opt for Cordless Lift & Lock TM, and you’ve just added an extra level of safety for your children and pets.
- Woven tapes in rich solids and decorative patterns inspire creative customization.
- Constructed of durable engineered polymer material for long-lasting performance, our Faux Wood slats won’t crack, chip or fade. That’s what we call sustainable!
- 20 Neutral Colors and Natural Tone Finishes
- 5 control options, Tilt/Lift Cords, Cordless Lift, Lift and Lock, Remote Tilt Motorized, Wand Tilt
- 3 Valance Options
- Solid and Decorative Tapes, Routless Options
Maintenance and Warranty
A soft cloth or a blow dryer (cool, please) will keep your blinds looking like new, without a super hero effort!
Lifetime Warranty: Our Manufacturer promises to stand by their product and will cover any defects in materials, mechanisms and workmanship or failure to operate properly.
Please submit a request form today to schedule your FREE, no-obligation estimate!
Contact us today to find out more about our custom designed faux blinds. Call Us At: 919-934-4050, or stop by our showroom.