Both elegant and exotic, Natural Woven Shades are the go-to for interior designers world-wide. Organic fibers from jute to rattan and bamboo to wood bring global texture and international style right to your very own zip code
Woven Woods are the perfect solution for bringing a relaxed, “get a way from it all” feel to any room. Our carefully selected, bamboos, grasses, reeds, matchsticks, and natural woods are available in a wide variety of textures, patterns, and weaves. These selections offer various degrees of light filtration and privacy levels.
Distinctive variations in colors and other slight imperfections are part of the unique charm of these shades and enhance the warm, cozy feel they bring to a room.
To achieve privacy or light control, a fabric liner may be attached to the shade which will provide UV protection, energy efficiency, and gives a uniform look to the street.
For the best of both options, add our operable pleated liner. This patented idea incorporates a pleated shade liner that is attached to the woven wood headrail so it does not require any additional depth clearance. The liner operates independently of the woven wood shade allowing the customer to have that tropical look and feel plus privacy on demand.
Features and Benefits
- Woven Wood shades come with standard straight hem, coordinated wood tassels and 6" high matching valance.
- Decorative valance styles include six scallop designs and two fringe options
- Bottomrail system is cut from finely grained basswood and complements the natural look of the shade while providing stability to the natural material
- Specialty treatments include top down/bottom up, waterfall, EZ Lift continuous cord control, and multiple shades on one headrail
- Fashionable edge bandings wrap around your woven wood shade creating a beautiful finished look. Bandings available in both narrow and wide widths and in 12 complementary colors plus additional exclusive color options in wide width
- Certain patterns also available as Panel Track
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Why Natural Woven Shades?
- From harvest to fabrication, over 20 different specialists create each unique shade for our three collections.
- Enduring quality? Look to details like hand-sewn rings stitched right into the weave.
- Natural Woven Shades are meticulously hand-fed on a loom by skilled artisans who’ve passed their craft from generation to generation.
- Our Grass Weaves keep it artisanal with man-made yarns spun from natural by-products.
- Accent the positive with handsome sewn-edge binding choices that add finished flair.
- 93 Options for Light-filtering grasses, reeds, papyrus and bamboo woven by artisans to exhibit all the perfect imperfections - and hues - found in nature bring an organic, sophisticated style. Choose a pigmented stain option and add an exotic twist.
- 5 control options including Continuous Loop, Cordless, Power Wand and Motorized
- Multiple Valance Options to choose from
- 3 Liner Options
- Edge Bindings Available
Maintenance and Warranty
A soft cloth, vacuum or a blow dryer (cool, please) will keep your window coverings looking like new, without a super hero effort!
Lifetime Warranty: Our Manufacturer promises to stand by their product and will cover any defects in materials, mechanisms and workmanship or failure to operate properly.
Southern Accent Shutters and Blinds offers a wide variety of Plantation Shutters, Blinds and Shades for every area of your home.
Contact us today to find out more about our custom designed Plantation Shutters.